Zylos Hand Battle Plan
The battle plan of Zylos Hand is a set of rules that every member of Zylos Hand Guild should live by, the rules are simple and should be easy to follow.
Rules of engagement
- Kill all alliance rats where ever you meet them and at what ever level.
- If at all possible make sure mobs get the last hit on an alliance rat thus making it get damage to equipment.
- Refrain from being a carebear (eq. do not fraternize with alliance rats on a friendly basis)
- If at all possible help your fellow hordelings if they are troubled by alliance rats, unless they are known as carebears themselves.
- Don't be rude to other hordelings and in particular other members of Zylos Hand.
- Do not emote the alliance rats, contact with the enemy is made through the sword.
Guild Code Of Conduct
- Don't use the word "Ding" in guildchat, its called "level up". If you say Ding in guildchat its a warning, next time its a gkick.
- Leeching in battlegrounds is against the Zylos Hand guild code of conduct, leechers are urged to find another guild where they are allowed to leech. Leeching is defined by being seemingly afk in bg's and not fully participating in the fight.
- Gearscore or derivatives thereof is forbidden in Zylos Hand, no mention of Gearscore or equivalent in gchat.
Hail And K!LL King Zylo The Omnipotent